The Proven, Easy-to-Follow Guide for a Safe Transition into a New, Happy Family Unit with Your Dog and Baby
Why Dogs to Diapers
Dogs to Diapers is a step-by-step online video course that teaches parents exactly how they can help their dog still feel like a member of the pack after a newborn arrives.
We’re Jordan and Carrie Wooddell, parents and professional dog trainers with over 20 years of experience. We use a gentle approach to helping dogs adjust to your newest family member, with no punishments or isolation.
The Story Behind Dogs to Diapers
We created this course because…..
- We believe dogs don’t have to be a victim of changing circumstances… they can be active participants!
- Much of the information on the internet is outdated and can cause more harm than good.
- Too many parents came to us after their dog had a biting incident and said, “I never saw it coming.”
- Dog Trainers, doulas, birth educators, and childcare providers around the country wanted a reliable tool to help their clients’ dogs adjust to life with a new baby.
Now, all the information you need to confidently manage dogs around a new baby is organized, easy-to-follow, and in one place.
Who should take this course?
This course is for you if you’re an expecting or new parent and share your home with a dog, even if that dog:
- Has never shown signs of stress or aggression, but you want your dog to always feels like a member of the family.
- Is hyper or has a difficult time listening to commands and you’re not sure how to manage your dog with a newborn
- Has been protective of toys or food and you want to prevent a potential bite incident.*
- Has bitten someone before and you’re pulling out all the stops to protect baby.*
*Keep in mind that if your dog has shown aggression, guards toys/food, or has a bite history, this course is a tool for you and – depending on the situation – you may also need an experienced certified professional trainer to help assess your dogs’ unique needs.
Who shouldn’t take this course?
Oh, and if you don’t have a dog or a baby… umm… this course isn’t for you.
When is the best time to take this course?
Industry Professional Reviews
- Exactly how to prepare your dog for the new baby
- How to take your dog on a stroller walk
- How to manage door greetings and dogs that jump
- How to keep dog and baby safe for car rides
- The seven types of dogs and how to meet their individual needs
- What might make a good dog bite and the surprising signs to watch for
- The biggest myth when it comes to introducing your newborn to your dog
- New jobs for your dog that will give them a new purpose as they transition to life with a baby
- Last minute preps to check off before baby arrives and right after delivery
Everything is Outlined in These 6 Modules
You’ll have instant, lifetime access to all seven of these modules, including any updates or new materials released in the future.
Module #1: Introduction
Get to know the trainer and the why behind Dogs to Diapers
Module #2: Master the P.A.W. essentials – Place, Away, and Walks (Heel)
In this video, you’ll learn how to teach your dog must-know skills for being around the baby (using force-free methods only). These easy commands will give you control when you most need it, and your dog will be less stressed when he knows exactly what you’re asking of him.
Module #3: Gently adjust to new routines
Just like humans, new routine changes can often lead to stress in your dog. This video covers everything you need to know to help your pup adjust to a new routine with your baby.
Module #4: Getting your dog used to baby sights, sounds, and smells
Let’s face it: as cute as that bundle of joy is, their cries can be stressful to anyone – and most babies cry an average of 2 hours per day! Your dog needs your help to desensitize to baby sights, sounds, and smells.
Module #5: Everything your dog wants you to know about their unique needs
Learn your dog’s unique personality and genetic characteristics and how to meet their individual needs. Plus, the surprising ways your dog is trying to tell you he’s stressed and what might make a good dog bite.
Module #6: Bringing home baby
Find out the biggest myth when it comes to introducing your newborn to your dog and learn step-by-step how to guide your dog’s first interactions so it’s a positive and rewarding experience for every family member – whether they have two legs or four.
Does Fido give you an arm work out pulling on the leash? Or suddenly dart and try to climb trees when he sees a squirrel? When it was just you and your dog, this behavior was annoying (and maybe sometimes left your arms sore), but when baby is on the walk with you, this behavior can be dangerous. Don’t leave Fido behind… Walks are a fun family experience and they also prevent unwanted boredom behaviors in your dog. In this bonus training series, you’ll learn the easiest and quickest way to end leash pulling once-and-for-all. You’ll learn the one must-have tool you’ll need to make it happen (no prong or choke-collars here), plus detailed step-by-step instructions on how to use it with your dog so you and your family can enjoy walks for years to come.
One of the most loveable things about dogs is how happy they are to see you every single time you walk through the front door, but some dogs just can’t contain their excitement. If your dog is a jumper, this bonus training is for you. After watching this training, you’ll know exactly how to teach your dog to properly greet you and your baby (and any guests that come to visit your cutie-pa-tootie!) so door greetings become a safe and enjoyable experience.
One Time Payment
- 6 Videos
- 7 Bonuses
- Full, Instant Access
- Unlimited Support
- Lifetime Access
- Future Updates
- 30-Day 100% Money Back Guarantee
1. My dog has already bitten someone or shown signs of aggression. Can this course help us?
- If your dog has already bitten someone or shows signs of aggression, such as guarding their toys or food, this course will be one tool in your arsenal for preventing a dog bite in your household. We strongly recommend pairing this course with an evaluation by an experienced certified professional dog trainer so they can fully assess your unique situation.
2. Are the lessons pre-recorded?
- Yes, all lessons are pre-recorded.
3. Do I get access to everything all at once or do I have to wait?
- You’ll have immediate access to everything included in the course so you can go at your own pace!
4. Do I get lifetime access?
- Yes, instant lifetime access!
5. Do you update the course? If so, will I also receive those updates?
- Yes! If there are updates in the future, you will be sent an email notification for immediate access at no additional charge.
6. Do I need to download special software to take the course?
- You won’t need to download a thing!
7. If I have a question about the course, who should I ask?
They can email Dogs to Diapers at firstname.lastname@example.org
8. What if I buy the Dogs to Diapers course and decide I want a refund? What’s the policy?
- This course comes with a 30-day 100% refund, no questions asked.
9. Will I receive anything in the mail or is it all online?
- Everything is online.